Wednesday, October 19, 2016

October 18, 2016

The biggest news this week is transfers! I will be staying in Kecskemét for another transfer. Elder Seamons is going to be a Zone Leader in Miskolc. The other companions ship in Kecskemét is Elder Stephens and he'll be training. So every other time we go on exchanges it'll be me and a new missionary. It's going to be so much fun.

I don't know much about my new companion. He's been out for one transfer (2 months) longer than Elder Seamons.

News from this week:
We had a Concert with a member on Friday. It was a lot of fun. I wasn't expecting to play the piano or have concerts as a missionary, but hey, we did. It was a lot of fun too. Maybe we'll do one again, who knows.

Rozália's baptism will be this Saturday. Everything is good, the stars are aligning. It's going to be great.

Outside of that, we have been working hard, doing our best and being the very best, like no one ever was. This next transfer is going to be the best!

Elder Veres drew a picture of us. It's beautiful. Guess which one I am!

Love,
Elder Terry


No comments:

Post a Comment