Monday, October 24, 2016

October 24, 2016

Hello!!

This week has been crazy. We had transfers on Wednesday, and I met my new companion, Elder Stanley. He's been in the country for a year and 2 months. He's awesome. He's definitely different from Elder Seamons, but in a good way.

The big news from this week is that Rozália's baptism was on Saturday and her Confirmation was on Sunday. It was a cool experience. Rozália asked me to baptize her, so that was really cool. It was actually the first time that I baptized anyone. That was really fun. I had to memorize the prayer that you say in Hungarian. It was weird, but all went well. The Bishop confirmed her on Sunday. It was really cool.

Other than that, Elder Stanley and I have been learning more about each other and getting used to each other. It's been a super good experience. It was kinda sad saying goodbye to Elder Seamons, and it was sad that he couldn't be there for baptism. He did a lot of the work, and he worried a lot about helping Rozália. I just kinda felt like I was helping him out.
Elder Stanley is super awesome. He speaks Hungarian super well and he's a really good missionary. I'm excited to work with him and learn from him.

Love,
Elder Terry

Some are of our old district, then me and Elder Seamons. 



Rozália's baptism









Weird shrine thing Elder Stanley and I saw while tracting.





No comments:

Post a Comment