Thursday, November 10, 2016

November 7, 2016

Hello,

It has been another wonderful week in Kecskemét, by which I mean a few days. It has really flown by. I feel like I had P-day yesterday.

We've had some fun times. We went on splits with the Zone leaders on Friday. That was really cool. I was with Elder Szerdi, who is in Elder Seamons group. Splits are always a lot of fun, and I learned a lot. Elder Szerdi encouraged me to be more bold. Sometimes when we talk to people, we act like we are inconveniencing them, but we are really bringing them the best thing they could ever have. And that's how we need to act. So I encourage all of you to boldly share the gospel.

Other than that, we had Stake Conference this weekend. That was really cool, we got some good council and it was really cool to hear from a Seventy. He encouraged us to bear our testimonies 3 times a day, so we're going to start doing that. It's going to be great.

We've had a busy week, but a lot of it was because of traveling to Budapest. It's crazy travelling around the country. It's scary sometimes, but it all works out.

Today I was reading Alma 26, which is awesome. I had a fun thought. In verse 36 it talks about how Ammon and his brethren were wanderers in a strange land. I read that, and I thought, that's how I feel. I'm wandering around in a strange land with a strange language. It's been a great experience, but sometimes it's crazy.
I'm not sure where I was going with this thought. Oh well. You should all read Alma 26. It's a good chapter.

Anyways, here are more pictures from the Mindenszentek napja. This computer is béna, so it's easier to use.
​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​
Love,
Elder Terry

      

     

    

    


   







No comments:

Post a Comment