Monday, April 3, 2017

2017. április 03-a "There is a disturbance in the Force"

Sziasztok!
We had a great general conference here, and watched some sessions in English, some in Hungarian. Also, it's always a good general conference when one of the speakers references Star Wars. As I was listening to some of the talks, I was blessed with some inspiration for things I can do better for the next six months. I'm really looking forward to working on those and become a better follower of Christ. I hope you all strive to follow the Counsel we received from the prophet and apostles.
We had a pretty good week, with an exchange with the Székesfehérvár elders. It was really great. unfortunately, my camera was dead, so I don't have a picture of the exchange... Sad day. But otherwise it was great. Elder Neumiller is a great missionary.
We had some great work and fun times. Things have been going great. A bunch of people promised to come to general conference and then didn't. That wasn't fun. Oh, well.
For this week's spiritual thought, I read Mosiah 14 (which is Isaiah 53 in disguise) and it was really great. I could feel the spirit testify to me so strongly that Christ really did do all of the things that Isaiah said He would. I know that He is the Christ, the Son of God, and I'm grateful that we have this Easter time to learn about peace from Him.

We have a great week coming up. We have interviews with President Szabadkai on friday, and after that we are going to Budapest on exchanges with the Assistants. It's going to be a great week and we are going to be pretty busy. I think it'll be a lot of fun though.
We also had some good teaching this week. There is a member here, Zoltán, who is a recent convert, and he is one of my favorite members to bring to teachings. He loves sharing the gospel so much and he loves testifying of Joseph Smith. Before he was baptized he watched the Restoration 12 times (or more). He's pretty great. His family is still investigating, but we have great hopes for them.
Our other investigators have been doing well. The main problem is getting people to church. They all of some kind of excuse, some of which are very valid, and they don't really see the importance of Sacrament meeting. The Sacrament is why we hold church and should be the spiritual highlight of the week.
Anyways, things are going well, and we are going to keep up the good work."

ALSO, TELL EVERYONE TO DO THE PRINCE OF PEACE STUFF. THIS IS SO COOL AND I LOVE THE CHURCH'S AWESOMENESS. DO IT. IT WILL HELP YOU BE AWESOME. AND PEACEFUL. LIKE JESUS. SHARE IT. LIVE IT. LOVE IT.
Okay, on a calmer note, the Prince of Peace thing is really great, and I hope that everyone makes it explode. It's going to be really amazing. Make it explode on Social media.

Sok Szerettel,
Terry Elder

No comments:

Post a Comment