Monday, April 24, 2017

2017. április 24-e

Sziasztok!
Elder Aardema and I had a really crazy time since transfers. You'd think that since we stayed together the transfer would start out nice and calm. This is not the case. We have had a really crazy time, which has been a lot of fun.
First of all, our two baptismal dates, Panni and Eszter are no longer on bap. date. Panni has alzheimers apparently. So there's that. And Eszter remembered that she's actually already been baptized. In our church. So now we are looking for records and whatnot of that. Good stuff.
We've had some crazy stuff with our other investigators too. We met Zsofia's husband. He was really interesting. He doesn't speak english or hungarian fluently, so we had a really fun hunglish conversation with them. That was a lot of fun. He came to church with Zsofia and their 6 year old son. But sadly, Zsófia is going to work abroad for the next 6 months, so we don't know what is going to happen with them.
The weather here has been really cold recently. Winter came back a bit, so we'll see what happens this week. It's supposed to get cold and rainy on thursday. Fun stuff.
We've had a great start to the transfer. We're going to have some great times.
For the Spiritual thought, I'd like to share what I learned from my personal study this morning. I was reading 2 nephi 31, and when I got to verses 19 and 20 I realized that one of the things nephi says helps us to endure to the end and follow Christ is Feasting upon the words of Christ. I realized that one of the keys to enduring to the end is studying the scriptures and really treasuring them. I encourage all of you to improve your scripture study. Take it to the next level, whatever that is, be it reading every day or spending more time studying or whatever.
Anyways, I love you all. We have a great week coming up with zone trainings, an exchange and a lot of hard work.
Love,
Elder Terry

No comments:

Post a Comment