Tuesday, May 8, 2018

2018. május 5

Sziasztok!

Well, we got our transfer calls this morning, and Elder Neumiller is staying in Miskolc. I'm going back to Kecskemét. I'm not going to be in the same area I was my first 2 transfers (because it's a sisters area now), but it's crazy that I'm going to be back in my first city. My new companion is Elder Phllips, he's a group younger than me. Wow, it's crazy that I'm going back to Kecskemét for my last transfer.

Other than that, we had a solid week. We had 2 exchanges with the other Elders, which was a lot of fun. I had a great time with them, and Elder Cushing is going to be my zone leader next transfer. It'll be great to keep working with him.

I'm kinda sad that I'm leaving Miskolc, but going to Kecskemét will be a lot of fun. This last week was fun, it's kinda sad to say goodbye to people though.

This last week Elder Neumiller and I have been having a fun time finding, and we've been asking people wearing camo if they're soldiers. It's kinda hilarious to see people's reactions, some people think it's hilarious, but sometimes we have to ask multiple times for them to realize what we're asking. It's been kinda funny.

We did some great work this week. I love Miskolc, it'll be sad to say goodbye.

Szeretettel,
Terry elder

No comments:

Post a Comment