Tuesday, August 16, 2016

Leaving to Budapest

We're leaving later today!!! That's crazy. I can't believe our stay in the MTC has already come to an end.
Here are some pictures with some folks. The first two are of Leavitt Elder and I. I've talked about Leavitt Elder. People mix us up a lot when they first come in. It's really funny. Even our branch president did. Fun story, everyone in My district except me spoke while in the MTC and Leavitt Elder is the only one in his district that spoke, so my theory is that they mixed the two of us up and I was supposed to speak.
After those pictures, there's two of Elder Hunter and I. He's going to Belgium, but his call is Spanish. He's fluent in Spanish, so he's just learning Dutch in the MTC. He's pretty cool.
The next three are of us and an Albanian Trio. The Order is Motra (That means Sister) Dunn, Motra Suckow, and Motra Haggard, and then the three of us.
This week has been awesome. We've been getting ready to head out into the Field and it's been crazy. It got harder to focus as today drew closer, but It's hard to believe we're heading out in a few hours!
The next time I email will be from Hungary!!!!


Love,
Terry Elder

Elders Terry and Leavitt





Elders Hunter and Terry

Sisters (Motra) Dunn, Suckow, Haggard and Elders Biesinger, Gajdos and Terry



Elder Terry, Gajdos, Biesinger, and their teacher, Feil Nővér


Elder Terry's direct quote "We lined up for group pictures, and the person with Biesinger Elder's camera took this gem."
  








No comments:

Post a Comment