Wednesday, December 21, 2016

December 19, 2016

Hello,
It has been an interesting time since transfers. Szolnok is different from Kecskemét, but I like it here. It's a fun place and the branch here is super awesome.
We had a Christmas party on Saturday and that was a lot of fun. The branch did some fun stuff and then we played games. It was cool to spend some time with the members.
We had church yesterday and that was fun too. The branch here is pretty small, but I like it. It's really close knit. Plus I already knew one of the counselors here because he lives in Kecskemét and helped us with teachings. He's cool.
Other than that, I got to know the district and my companions. Elder Nanto is from a town near Boston and he's cool. He really likes Massachusetts. Elder Pulsipher is from Cedar hills (I think, somewhere near AF). They are both fun and really good missionaries. I'm looking forward to working with them more.

It's been fun trying to get used to the area and figure out what's going on. We've had a fun time.
From his email to me: Elder Pulsipher has been in Szolnok, Elder Nanto was in Veszprém. Work here in Szolnok has been struggling and Veszprém sounds like they had one or two lessons a week.  He's been participating in the Mormon.org Advent Calendar and said "The Advent stuff is super fun and I love the video. I'm sad that we don't have a way to watch it all the time (I may have found a way to do it. hehehehe)".  Christmas can be crazy, but it's the best. Make sure you focus on Christ. He's the lenyeg (main idea/point).
Sok Szeretettel,
Terry Elder


Pictures from Cegléd








Elder Pulsipher, Sis. Gordon, Sis. Schoendorfer, Elder Terry, Elder Nanto



Elder Terry in Cegléd


The District:





Kecskemét:





Elder Stephens in Kecskemét








No comments:

Post a Comment