Sunday, December 4, 2016

November 28, 2016

Hello!


This has been another great week. Good times for everyone.
Elder Stanley and I have been setting up with a lot of less active members. We're meeting most of them this week, so we're going to have some fun times doing that.
We had exchanges this week, and I was with Elder Jones, who is Elder Stephens' trainee. I was worried going into the exchange, because neither of us has been here that long. But it went pretty well. We had some good times streeting and tracting.
Elder Stanley met with Sándor while we were on exchanges. He's been quitting smoking and he's doing a good job. He smokes a lot less than he did. So that's progress.
We got some good times coming.
The pictures are of some fun stuff. One is an ad of a lady holding a chicken. 2 are of our Christmas decorations. 1 is of a sign in hungarian. It's a good sign.
Also, Thanksgiving was this week. It was a pretty normal day for work. We visited a member which was fun. I had some turkey on my sandwiches instead of ham. That's pretty much all we did. I bought a journal to write stuff I'm grateful for in. That was fun.
All around good times.
Random stuff:
We found a member who's name translates to Mary Christmas.
Also, I was reading the Book of Mormon today, and In Alma 46:40 we learn that some people died from fevers, but not that many because they had good plant medicine.
For a more spiritual Book of Mormon thought, I've been reading it looking for the Character of Christ, and a lot of the time what I find is that He helps us a lot of ways that we don't really notice. So I encourage you all to pay attention to how Christ has been helping you everyday.
Love,
Elder Terry

Loosely translated per google translate:  Pedestrian traffic on the other side!









Elder Terry after his haircut!


No comments:

Post a Comment