Tuesday, January 17, 2017

2017 január 16-a.... Nős vagy?

Hello!
This week was a sad one. I had to change my ring from my right hand to my left hand. I've been asked 3-4 times since I came to Szolnok if I was married, and I was asked again this week, so I changed my ring over to my left hand. It's very weird and sad. (The title of his email is "Are you married".  In Europe you wear your wedding ring on your right hand, not the left.)
In other news, almost all of our investigators this week dogged us, except one. So that was fun. We went to the Pékség a lot. Good times. The investigator we met with was Mária. She's doing good, we just have to take things slow with her.
This week we had Splits in Szeged, and I was with Elder Szerdi, who is probably one of the most interesting people I've ever met. He's crazy, but awesome. I learned a lot from him and it was a really fun split.
Other than that, we just partied it up. Did the Lord's work. It was a lot of fun despite being dogged for days.
We did some service in a handicap place and that was a lot of fun. I really liked it, and it was fun to do some service.
Other than that, we've got another exciting week coming up. We have zone conference, so we're going to Budapest this week. That'll be fun. And we are going to party all the time.
Sok Szeretettel,
Terry Elder

Elders Pulsipher and Terry




Doing service



No comments:

Post a Comment