Monday, January 23, 2017

2017 január 23-a

Sziastok!!

This week was a good one. We had zone training on Wednesday, which was a lot of fun. It's always fun to go up to Budapest and learn some good stuff.
Unfortunately, we had a hard time with lessons again this week. A lot of the male members in the branch were unavailable to help us, and since we need males a lot of the time, we weren't able to meet with people. It was still a good week. I'd just like to encourage you all to seek out the missionaries and offer your help. Members really are super important.

We also had a great time Sunday. One of the speakers fell through, so the branch president asked me to speak. That was a lot of fun. I got to talk about member missionary work. It was a good opportunity.
I'd like to encourage all of you to take some time to consider how you can help the missionaries where you live. You all can do a lot of good work, if you'll take the time to consider how you can help.

We have some good times planned for this week. It's gonna be a great one.

Sok szeretettel,
Terry Elder

This is from his letter to the mom:
I learned a lot about making choices this week. I learned from one of our zone leaders that you can pretty much change anything. He told me a story about how people told him he'd hate carbonated water, so every day for lunch in the MTC he drank carbonated water until he liked it. So from small things like that to bigger things, a lot of things are within our control if we will just act. That's something I learned. I kinda accepted that I don't like talking with people or certain situations are awkward, but as I've decided to change, things have been better.


No comments:

Post a Comment