Monday, May 15, 2017

2017. május 8-a

Sziasztok!
It hasn't been that long since the last time the last time that I emailed, but we still had a good time.
We met with a bácsi named Lajos. He's a fun one, and we found out that is the dad of one of the members here. That was fun. He's a pretty nice bácsi, but he's still a pretty new investigator, so we'll see what happens with him.
We've been working with the Hingyi family still. They've been meeting with the missionaries for a really long time, and they've kinda stalled a bit, but we are still helping them. We had the dad come with us to a lesson, but we got dogged and he came tracting with us instead. Good times.
We also had exchanges with the Pécs Elders. Elder Sharp is in my MTC group, and he was with Elder Aardema and I was with Elder Suggs. It was pretty good. Elder Suggs is a great missionary and he works hard, so we had a good time.
We also had stake conference this weekend which was really good. I learned a lot and it was a really uplifting experience.
We have a really busy week coming up. The kaposvár elders are coming to us for exchanges and we are going to Budapest 2 times this week for trainings with President Kearon. So we are going to have some really great times, and a lot of travel. It's going to be really good.
To wrap up this letter, I'm going to share a miracle of the week. This first one is less of a miracle that happened this week, and more of a miracle that I noticed. For those who know me personally, I'm not the biggest fan of talking to people, and for a long time I've been kinda scared of talking to people on the streets. While the fear isn't completely gone, I noticed that when I'm just trying to talk to people and share the gospel, it isn't ever a scary experience. So the miracle is that I've gotten a lot better at talking to people and sharing the gospel lots.

Sok Szeretettel,
Terry Elder


Pictures!
I'm too lazy to go through and say what they are in order, so you'll have to figure them out.
A few are of Elder Aardema and the map of hungary we bought last week. Now we know where things are!
One is of Elder Suggs
One is of the district (without me...)
The other ones are random things from around Dunaújváros
















No comments:

Post a Comment